Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Current owner of 2015 SRT in the market of trading up to TH, hoping to find some good price on a 2018 or 2019 as 2020 is around the corner. Will be looking in Calgary and Edmonton for decent deal.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome to the family. How are things at the Fort? You sure got whacked by the fire...btw..still new 18's at several dealers - deep discounts.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi, Current owner of 2015 SRT in the market of trading up to TH, hoping to find some good price on a 2018 or 2019 as 2020 is around the corner. Will be looking in Calgary and Edmonton for decent deal.

I tried answering your PM but I do not have enough posts yet to answer. There is a dealership in Edmonton that has 11, 2018 still on their lot. You should be able to get one of those for a great deal.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We sure did get whacked haha, but most houses all built back up. Good as new. Year I’m looking at a few deals on 2018 right now.

·
Registered
84 Posts
2018 Interior Stitching

We sure did get whacked haha, but most houses all built back up. Good as new. Year I’m looking at a few deals on 2018 right now.
One interior detail to be aware of on the 2018s is the color/style of stitching. The early orders have a white, double-stitch, while the later 2018 orders have a darker (grey?) single stitch. It may not be a deal-breaker for you, but I thought that I'd point it out. Cheers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts