Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my Trackhawk back in August and took delivery in December. I love it so far, but for some technical issues (it's still at the dealer as I type this). This forum has actually helped the mechanics at my dealer figure out some problems. Thanks, everyone!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I purchased my Trackhawk back in August and took delivery in December. I love it so far, but for some technical issues (it's still at the dealer as I type this). This forum has actually helped the mechanics at my dealer figure out some problems. Thanks, everyone!
Nice color. What suburb?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Plainfield/Naperville area. Yourself?
Hinsdale. Rhino is a great color. Congrats. My Wrangler is Rhino, and I couldn't decide between White and Rhino. I went White, mainly because the dealer had a white one, and I wanted it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
What technical issues? Recall stuff? I live in Chicago and work up in Lake Forest and I'm really thinking about moving from my '16 X5M to a Trackhawk. Any recommendations on dealers around here? Feel free to PM if that's better. thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well, you can ignore my new post. Went to the showroom to "look" and left a few hours later with a black on black. Super excited. I know it's going to be about as fun to try and keep clean as my previous black on black car, but hey, I like the way it looks. Super excited :)

Reactions: jimvanpatten

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, you can ignore my new post. Went to the showroom to "look" and left a few hours later with a black on black. Super excited. I know it's going to be about as fun to try and keep clean as my previous black on black car, but hey, I like the way it looks. Super excited :)
Awesome! Sorry for the delay. Busy couple of months.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hinsdale. Rhino is a great color. Congrats. My Wrangler is Rhino, and I couldn't decide between White and Rhino. I went White, mainly because the dealer had a white one, and I wanted it.
I'm pretty sure I've seen you driving around. Pick it up at Mancari's? I have an office in Oakbrook Terrace. Just sent a "friend request." Let me know if you ever want to meet up. Hope you're enjoying the decent weather finally! If you are looking for any cosmetic/engine upgrades, let me know. I have a good friend who does awesome work out in Orland.

Matt

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm pretty sure I've seen you driving around. Pick it up at Mancari's? I have an office in Oakbrook Terrace. Just sent a "friend request." Let me know if you ever want to meet up. Hope you're enjoying the decent weather finally! If you are looking for any cosmetic/engine upgrades, let me know. I have a good friend who does awesome work out in Orland.

Matt
Jack Phelan in Countryside. I got lucky. It had just arrived, and I walked in back in December. Before I found it, I was considering the Rhino SRT at Mancari's. Definitely going the mod route, but it won't be in IL. I am moving back to Cali in a week.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jack Phelan in Countryside. I got lucky. It had just arrived, and I walked in back in December. Before I found it, I was considering the Rhino SRT at Mancari's. Definitely going the mod route, but it won't be in IL. I am moving back to Cali in a week.
What part? I'm actually considering the same. Looking at Marina Del Rey. Good luck with the move!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts