Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Friends,
I took delivery of my Trackhawk, Granite Crystal... I immediately drove it to my detailer, and i had Clear Paint Protection Film installed on the lower half, and the front hood, and some of the roof. (Any area that is prone to rock chips) And also had a clear ceramic coating installed. Nanolex SI3HD+ ceramic coating.

After spending 3 days at the dealer took her for her 500 mile oil change... Loaded it up and drove it down to Disneyworld.... What a pleasure it was.

This week got some winter tires on, launched it, (3.3 0-60) and bought some new rims!

Hope everyone enjoys their vehicle as much as I enjoy this car!

Follow the truck on instagram... Johnwgw

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats!

Did you order your car, and if so would you mind telling what the time period was from making the deal to taking delivery?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ordered the car one of the first days you could. I received it Jan 11.they said I would have got it sooner but I got every option. It was July or,August I ordered

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey John, Matt here. I have a granite crystal metallic trackhawk as well. We moved from the Cherry Hill area about 9 years ago out to Northern California. I absolutely love the car as well. I've done paint protection film and the borla exhaust so far. Can't believe how much I love it. Take care

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cherry Hill area.... ahhhh Subaru Home Town lol.... I used to race a STi a few years back! My sister lives in Sewell atm. How do you like the west coast.... I would love to visit out there... afraid id never come back! lol Hope all is well my good friend!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts