Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been looking for a used TH for a couple months and finally found a used '18 TH in Velvet Red with all of the options I wanted plus more! Had to drive to Colorado Springs to pick it up and am loving the thing, well worth the wait! Coming from a Hellcat Challenger, then a Q50 Red Sport, the Jeep is the best of both worlds...plus the exhaust and supercharger sound makes me grin every time I drive it.

Bone stock for now, but tint, ceramic coating and a clear bra will be the first things done to the vehicle.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Very nice! Love the color.
Interesting...I live in Oregon, I also had to go to Colorado Springs to get mine.
All I found here were white or black which I did not want.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Congratulations on the beast, and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I also had to go to Colorado Springs to get mine.
Thanks a lot, guys. No wonder I couldn't find one nearby once I started looking.
You bought them all from my neck of the woods.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome - same thing I did, tint, clear bra, ceramic, followed by Strut Tower Brace and Power Stop pads. Enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
1,109 Posts
welcome!
how many miles how much if you dont mind me asking? people are saying 60s for fully loaded TH with under 10K miles? thats nuts if so trying to confirm if they are full of **** or on point.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone!

welcome!
how many miles how much if you dont mind me asking? people are saying 60s for fully loaded TH with under 10K miles? thats nuts if so trying to confirm if they are full of **** or on point.
Mine had 23k miles on it with the Laguna leather, pano roof, HK audio and red seat belts. I paid $70k as I wasn't able to find a similarly equipped one with those kinda miles for 60s, but I also wanted velvet red, which took me a good 3-4 months to find and I have the patience of a child.

·
Super Moderator
1,109 Posts
I kinda figured these guys saying 60s just want to buy for that maybe. 70 sounds more realistic but I am not buying or selling so I dont really care.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts