Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been visiting this site for a little bit and I have been loving the very informative discussions that go on here. Looking forward to gaining more knowledge and hopefully contribute with the little knowledge that I have.

proud owner of a black 2018 trackhawk. Puts a smile in my face every time I start it. Its a work in progress but currently stock everything minus the mid suitcase delete.

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
Been visiting this site for a little bit and I have been loving the very informative discussions that go on here. Looking forward to gaining more knowledge and hopefully contribute with the little knowledge that I have.

proud owner of a black 2018 trackhawk. Puts a smile in my face every time I start it. Its a work in progress but currently stock everything minus the mid suitcase delete.
Welcome - where are the pictures? I get it, its just a stock black track-hawk but we want to see it anyways ,lol.
where are you from also?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum. Did you just remove the suitcase and use straight thru pipes or some other mufflers? Any drone?
Thanks.
Yeah, I removed the suitcase and straight piped it. Only the muffler is connected to the tips. As for the drone it does have that drone especially when your on the highway and is in track mode.

So, one of the questions I had and this probably can be started in a different thread but here it goes anyway. The car is loud and I love it and especially on cold starts. omg does sound like a million dollar car. lol. However, i'm a nice guy and feel for my neighbors so has anyone replaced the suitcase with some type of muffler? My muffler guy says try putting in a glasspack/cherry bomb. Anyone have experience with this stuff and how does it sound?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Yeah, I removed the suitcase and straight piped it. Only the muffler is connected to the tips. As for the drone it does have that drone especially when your on the highway and is in track mode.

So, one of the questions I had and this probably can be started in a different thread but here it goes anyway. The car is loud and I love it and especially on cold starts. omg does sound like a million dollar car. lol. However, i'm a nice guy and feel for my neighbors so has anyone replaced the suitcase with some type of muffler? My muffler guy says try putting in a glasspack/cherry bomb. Anyone have experience with this stuff and how does it sound?
I actually have an open thread regarding different styles/vendor systems and Rocketw19 had a solution that might be helpful.
Current Exhaust

·
Registered
375 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Did you just remove the suitcase and use straight thru pipes or some other mufflers? Any drone?
Thanks.
there is no drone to report. Had my mid muffler out since the car had 200 miles on it. When the truck is tuned the exhaust sounds even more different then when I first deleted the muffler in a good way. I know this is debatable but its a must do mod for those who want a lil more noise for a real short amount of $.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts