Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I’d check out this forum. Been racing mine at the drag strip, just trying to find out what everyone is getting. Best run for me after four visits was 11.406 at 118.02. Perfect conditions helped a lot.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sacramento Raceway. I’m leaving it stock for several reasons. Has 8 year extended warranty, not sure it would pass smog in California, and not sure what my insurance company would think.

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
Sacramento Raceway. I’m leaving it stock for several reasons. Has 8 year extended warranty, not sure it would pass smog in California, and not sure what my insurance company would think.
Smog isnt due for 5 more years your fine there. Insurance? what do they have to do with anything? 8 year warranty thats something I would want to save for sure prob wasnt cheap. curious if you go in for warranty how you like the service.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They kept lowering the price and upping the number of years, so I decided to get the bumper to bumper extended warranty when I bought it. I’ve only brought it back for the free oil changes and tire rotations. Service has been great so far.

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
They kept lowering the price and upping the number of years, so I decided to get the bumper to bumper extended warranty when I bought it. I’ve only brought it back for the free oil changes and tire rotations. Service has been great so far.
where do you go for service? I only needed to go 2 times but I go out to Woodland they are awesome out there sales also.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts