Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Picking out deals country wide for a new TH. Sticker is $101,500 and I have them going down $10k off MSRP, taking me to about $94k with sales tax (NC). Seem like a fair deal?

It is ivory tri coat with red leather interior and all options basically. Thanks for the tips here!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi Guys,
Picking out deals country wide for a new TH. Sticker is $101,500 and I have them going down $10k off MSRP, taking me to about $94k with sales tax (NC). Seem like a fair deal?

It is ivory tri coat with red leather interior and all options basically. Thanks for the tips here!
Tell them you want $15K off MSRP or you are walking.....I just negotiated two dealers $15K off.....they have a 3% hold back and now you can order a 2019 for dealer invoice....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where if you don't mind me asking? I am shopping country wide and having it shipped (USA) so am happy to talk to where you got a great deal from. Couldn't get these guys to come below $12k off MSRP and I talked to like 15 dealers

·
Registered
147 Posts
Where if you don't mind me asking? I am shopping country wide and having it shipped (USA) so am happy to talk to where you got a great deal from. Couldn't get these guys to come below $12k off MSRP and I talked to like 15 dealers
So I cannot release that info right now lol :nerd: ....I am about to buy one them and trade Charger in AND they gave me high end trade....Just stick with your guns and tell them $15K off MSRP......If you can float/afford $12K off... that is not that bad either, but I would say add an extended warranty in... Some of these dealers have been sitting on them for months to almost a year now....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I respect that, but I have no trade so it definitely changes the deal. Calling dealers from all over the country for weeks, none will go down over $13k MSRP. I am paying in cash with no trade whatsoever, so they may be making a bit of margin especially on you if you're trading in a pricey car, so I guess it is all relative when looking at their numbers games these guys play. No finance points on me either :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
I respect that, but I have no trade so it definitely changes the deal. Calling dealers from all over the country for weeks, none will go down over $13k MSRP. I am paying in cash with no trade whatsoever, so they may be making a bit of margin especially on you if you're trading in a pricey car, so I guess it is all relative when looking at their numbers games these guys play. No finance points on me either :)
Yeah I had them at $15K before I even mentioned the trade......You should walk in cut the check or drop the cash and say $15K off......

They hear alot of B/S so just got to show them no B/S

If you can pay cash for it....Do not see why $2K is a big deal if it is what you want IMO...Not many people can walk into a dealer and drop that kind of coin.....Wish I sure as hell could lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
I respect that, but I have no trade so it definitely changes the deal. Calling dealers from all over the country for weeks, none will go down over $13k MSRP. I am paying in cash with no trade whatsoever, so they may be making a bit of margin especially on you if you're trading in a pricey car, so I guess it is all relative when looking at their numbers games these guys play. No finance points on me either /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
Finance it for all of 15 days if you think that will help the deal, but Dude’s right. Power’s in your hand, as you can walk away.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Like Trump says, its all about the deal :) I rather have $2k in my pocket regardless of wealth.

I just want to be sure I get the most off just like you. I don't understand why these dealers are so grubby and play the haggle anyway, I can just call the guy in the next state when shipping it. There is a dealership I have been talking to for 1 week and the guy tried switching out the write-up for a lower package TH just to bring the price down; I called him out on it and he says sorry lol. So they are reducing me $11,500 and then I say drop the doc fees and delivery charge and they say we cannot do that. So I walk from the deal and that TH will sit for another few months as it has been.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Like Trump says, its all about the deal :) I rather have $2k in my pocket regardless of wealth.

I just want to be sure I get the most off just like you. I don't understand why these dealers are so grubby and play the haggle anyway, I can just call the guy in the next state when shipping it. There is a dealership I have been talking to for 1 week and the guy tried switching out the write-up for a lower package TH just to bring the price down; I called him out on it and he says sorry lol. So they are reducing me $11,500 and then I say drop the doc fees and delivery charge and they say we cannot do that. So I walk from the deal and that TH will sit for another few months as it has been.
Hey so I know of a Red Line you can get at $13K-$14K off MSRP of $97,120 and probably get them to waive the dealer fee and work in shipping too.

(Full Leather, Red Seat Belts, Black Rims, Pano Roof, and H&K Audio Options).

Let me know if you want the dealers contact info. ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Appreciate the offer. Have my heart set on the Tri Coat White and Red leather interior.

I got Koons in VA to go down about $12,500 off the one I want and trying to beat them down a little more to make it the perfect deal. Appreciate any other deals you may find. Really want to get it done soon here.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey so I know of a Red Line you can get at $13K-$14K off MSRP of $97,120 and probably get them to waive the dealer fee and work in shipping too.

(Full Leather, Red Seat Belts, Black Rims, Pano Roof, and H&K Audio Options).

Let me know if you want the dealers contact info. ;)
Dude, what is the exterior color? Can you forward me the info? I'm in the same boat, no trade, no financing. The dealer literally across the street from me won't budge, so I'm starting to look out of state. Hoping it has a black exterior. Thanks.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Dude, what is the exterior color? Can you forward me the info? I'm in the same boat, no trade, no financing. The dealer literally across the street from me won't budge, so I'm starting to look out of state. Hoping it has a black exterior. Thanks.
Red Line refers to the - Exterior Color: Red line 2 Coat Pearl

Try using CARS.COM for your search.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Shoot me a message and I will give you info....

·
Registered
344 Posts
Appreciate the offer. Have my heart set on the Tri Coat White and Red leather interior.

I got Koons in VA to go down about $12,500 off the one I want and trying to beat them down a little more to make it the perfect deal. Appreciate any other deals you may find. Really want to get it done soon here.
Did you ever get the vehicle you wanted?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes I did. Thanks for asking, I’m online just reading everyone’s conversations but not posting.

I got it from NY dealer in ivory tri coat with the beautiful red leather. It had all the options except the trailer package, which would be nice. But, just crossed 1,000 miles on it and it’s a beauty to just look at in the garage. Look forward to seeing others out there

Did you ever get the vehicle you wanted?

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Yes I did. Thanks for asking, I’m online just reading everyone’s conversations but not posting.

I got it from NY dealer in ivory tri coat with the beautiful red leather. It had all the options except the trailer package, which would be nice. But, just crossed 1,000 miles on it and it’s a beauty to just look at in the garage. Look forward to seeing others out there
oh man start a new post and add some pictures of your beauty. also please post and add you input to things its welcomed for sure. places like this have to have active members or they will die. social media has sucked the life outta most places.

anyways whats first show or go mods?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts