Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents:

I’m almost 70, I have been a hot rodder my entire life. I have a 2018 track hawk and a 2020 charger widebody hellcat.I’m a perfect example that you have to grow older but you never have to grow up.

The track hawk just went out of warranty last week and I have a little over 25,000 miles. It now switches over to an aftermarket extended warranty The dealer sold me. It has a warranty until 2025 and 100,000 miles. I don’t want to risk the warranty.

The juvenile delinquent in me would like to squeeze a few more horsepower without jeopardizing warranty. I’m in Orlando. I know Forza down in Pinellas Park Has a couple of programs they use, Supposedly 900 hp for six grand.

What can I do if anything with that jeopardizing warranty? Thanks in advance, I used the search feature and really couldn’t find a direct answer.

·
Super Moderator
1,383 Posts
if you are really worried about warranty then leave it as is and be happy.
me personally its been 25K miles and no issues why do you think you will get one now? the new shop might mess something up but thats not under warranty anyways thats the new shop.
no one has 25K miles and the motor just blow. well there is but they all modded and that was the issue. 100% do not do a flex tune and half your worries are gone.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I tell my wife the same thing..... I'm going to grow old but never going to grow up! 😀

You really can't do anything like that Forza package and keep your warranty but there is an option to consider.

I am not a Ripatuned fan myself, however their Incognito lower sleeve pulley was made exactly for someone like yourself who wants a little more power and still keep their warranty intact.

It will spin the blower faster and make another est 1.5 psi boost. It won't be 900 hp but it will give a nice hp boost you will definitely notice without a tune that would void your warranty.

Something to check out to see if it is for you or not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts