Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a deposit down on a 2018 TH fully optioned out with everything except for the DVD entertainment system. Black exterior, red leather interior, sunroof, engine block heater, upgrades wheels, Harmon Kardon, tow package is all there. It doesn’t have a warranty but I plan to buy one from Jeep/Mopar.

Is 84989 a reasonable number with 24287 miles? Is there a better number?

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I heard KBB values can be a little behind (aka not real time market analytics), is that true? Nonetheless, looks like the price is not too far off trade-in and private party. I checked Edmunds and Black Book as well. Black Book is tremendously lower. Thank you guys for the help!

Product Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot

Product Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

· Premium Member
306 Posts

· Premium Member
306 Posts

· Registered
146 Posts
Can you ask the dealer if it previously had an aftermarket tune? That could be why it failed inspection.
What you show in the photos looks stock, but it could have had mods and was put back to stock.
Noticing the Book values, I wouldnt go in offering $85k. Not saying youre accepting the current price, just hoping you get a better deal

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can you ask the dealer if it previously had an aftermarket tune? That could be why it failed inspection.
What you show in the photos looks stock, but it could have had mods and was put back to stock.
Noticing the Book values, I wouldnt go in offering $85k. Not saying youre accepting the current price, just hoping you get a better deal
Gotcha. I’ll ask about that now. And on price, I was really thinking under 80 for me to pull the trigger. I want a TH and can afford it but don’t want to be underwater if I decide to go another route in 2 years.

· Registered
36 Posts
I have a deposit down on a 2018 TH fully optioned out with everything except for the DVD entertainment system. Black exterior, red leather interior, sunroof, engine block heater, upgrades wheels, Harmon Kardon, tow package is all there. It doesn’t have a warranty but I plan to buy one from Jeep/Mopar.

Is 84989 a reasonable number with 24287 miles? Is there a better number?
I will say this.... For someone that works in the Auto business in sales... If you Live in TN and traveling to Ohio.... Theres a reason... Price..... So yes you are getting a good deal.

· Registered
36 Posts
I heard KBB values can be a little behind (aka not real time market analytics), is that true? Nonetheless, looks like the price is not too far off trade-in and private party. I checked Edmunds and Black Book as well. Black Book is tremendously lower. Thank you guys for the help!

View attachment 11777
View attachment 11778
View attachment 11779

KBB NADA JD Power Run off Auction prices from 90 - 120 intervals... Manheim now owns KBB so the numbers will always be different vs what us dealers have access to..

· Registered
36 Posts
the Customers offering a lower amount no adays dont hold any weight with the way things are. I would simply say.. sir you calling me from out of state for a reason.... its simple...

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will say this.... For someone that works in the Auto business in sales... If you Live in TN and traveling to Ohio.... Theres a reason... Price..... So yes you are getting a good deal.
well there just aren’t any in my area that are under 100k or haven’t been heavily modded tbh. I also have to go out there for work so I’m stopping in to check it out.

· Registered
321 Posts
Yup, I noticed that as well after reading through this whole forum for common issues. They are replacing it.
If they’re replacing the unit before you buy it and once replaced then check in the performance pages the Intercooler widget and you’ll see it’s not reading values, you might bargain on the price cause of that, FCA hasn’t fixed that issue.

· Registered
321 Posts
Gotcha. I’ll ask about that now. And on price, I was really thinking under 80 for me to pull the trigger. I want a TH and can afford it but don’t want to be underwater if I decide to go another route in 2 years.
Yup I do think that in 2 years one will be able to buy a stock 2018 TrackHawk in the 60k range.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts