Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this video is old but I haven’t seen it here. I ffwd to 6:00 into it where they start looking at the suspension with all the panels off. If the info is accurate, this should answer a lot of questions I’ve seen posted. There’s a bit where they critique it and where they take it on an actual track. No real surprises, it’s fast, it’s heavy, it’s not the best choice for a track car. Pretty fun on the streets though.

https://youtu.be/Dxyc67ZzbcQ

·
Premium Member
2019, Jeep, Trackhawk, Granite Crystal
169 Posts
Mine hasn’t arrived yet. I haven’t seen a proper review of it on the track. It would be nice to have a race car driver give it a review. All i can say is that i am going to track this suv pretty often, we don’t drag strips in Romania, so all experiences will be on a multi-cornered race track. I think most who have reviewed this car are just pushing the hell out of it since it is such a capable vehicle. I have driven a 2016 911 on the track after it’s owner( 0 experience on the track) gave it hell, it took 2 laps to cool the brakes and tyres to be able to start pulling some serios lap times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts