Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m a member, not an owner...yet. I’m obsessed, it’s embarrassing how many Trackhawk vids I’ve watched on the tube. All of them? :) Even stumbled across a friend of mine who posted his Livernois 975 upgraded beast :). Soon, soon lol.

·
Registered
685 Posts
They're even better to drive than you can get a feel for on any video.

Take a look at the list of cars I own and have owned. The TH is one of my all-time favorites. ESPECIALLY for a daily driver!

Plus, it's mostly invisible to law enforcement eyes. (Not radar/laser however.)

My advice is to pull the trigger and get one. I highly doubt that you will be disappointed. Yes, there have been a couple of guys on here who had lemon-sized problems with theirs, but most of us have had near-zero problems. Mine has been 100% trouble-free ever since I bought it in Dec '17. I love it.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I agree with Black Track. While I don't have as prestigious of a garage as he does, I currently own several 750hp Corvettes...and I drive my TH as my DD, and just find myself (even after a full year of ownership) gravitating to it more often than anything else. It's just _that_ great of a vehicle. It does everything so well for a vehicle you are going to drive on the street. Tows, hauls stuff and people, cruises very comfortably in city and highway driving, and is an awesome 0-80mph vehicle.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I totally agree with all previous comments. You should take a ride in that friends TH. Then you'll get one for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts