Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, from East Texas here I Sold my 2018 BMW X5 M50i and Bought my Trackhawk in Dec. 2019 and love it. pixs soon

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Hey guys, from East Texas here I Sold my 2018 BMW X5 M50i and Bought my Trackhawk in Dec. 2019 and love it. pixs soon
the CF hood is cool the yellow head lights I am not to sure about but hey thats whats great about america you can do what you want to your car.
any huge differences between the two? like the interior of the BMW was this or that. Ive never sat in a X5 but always liked the style of them

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the CF hood is cool the yellow head lights I am not to sure about but hey thats whats great about america you can do what you want to your car.
any huge differences between the two? like the interior of the BMW was this or that. Ive never sat in a X5 but always liked the style of them

Yes I love the CF hood its very light and vents are bigger then stock vents. The headlights are protected with the Lamin-X Yellow film. I like it for now and it matches Yellow calipers and all the Yellow Hawk emblems lol.
The 2018 X5 was very nice on outside/ inside and with its V8 Twin Turbo 523Hp and 553tq not bad but there is no comparison vs TrackHawk lol! Supercharger always a winner for me! I have been planning on buying it since T/H came out and absolutely love it! I still enjoy the 2019 BMW X3 M40i thing is light and quick get around.

Attachments

Reactions: ROCKETW19

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum from another east Texan. If you see a red Trackhawk flying down the highway, it might be me. :smile2:
Awesome!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Congrats on the beast, and welcome to the speed party!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts