Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to buy a track hawk cash in hand for the right one i spent some time reading about these things
one thing though is there a ton of factory issues ? i read thru some of the nightmares people
are having with fca and that just sounds like horrible any thing i should be looking out for ?
thanks for any input

·
Registered
266 Posts
looking to buy a track hawk cash in hand for the right one i spent some time reading about these things
one thing though is there a ton of factory issues ? i read thru some of the nightmares people
are having with fca and that just sounds like horrible any thing i should be looking out for ?
thanks for any input
Extremely small percentage compared to number of Hawks out there. All manufacturers have quality control issues and what I like to call "made on Monday" vehicles. Not everyone expresses their pains so sometimes you don't hear about all of them. Let's face it, FCA isn't about fit and finish. If that's what you're after then you better look at Mercedes or BMW. These things are about the pleasure of speed and putting a smile on your face every. single. day. Fine the one you want and pull the trigger. I promise you you'll love it.

·
Super Moderator
1,152 Posts
if its used the problems will already be out and hopefully fixed. Remember people only ***** about bad things not many talk about the good or normal things.
Where are you located

·
Registered
513 Posts
10K miles and Zero problems in my 2018. I drive mine easily, mostly freeway. Never used Launch Control.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts