Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm thinking of getting one, yes. But I also am curious if they will make a Trackhawk version of a slightly smaller Jeep.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking of getting one, yes. But I also am curious if they will make a Trackhawk version of a slightly smaller Jeep.
oh yeah?

What other models are you considering then, since you want a slightly smaller jeep?

How come you don't like the current size of the trackhawk?

·
Registered
599 Posts
I am indeed in the market for it, and just about anything else that comes in close enough. I want to go the German route but just afraid of the issues that can come up, although there will be warranty, I'll hate all the back and forth just to get issues resolved, my time is worth more than that.

·
Registered
196 Posts
The Grand Cherokee is the largest Jeep they have but we have now see a Wrangler with the Hellcat engine. I'd be interested in the Cherokee or Wrangler with the hellcat engine. I just figure that the lesser weight and price is a win/win.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am indeed in the market for it, and just about anything else that comes in close enough. I want to go the German route but just afraid of the issues that can come up, although there will be warranty, I'll hate all the back and forth just to get issues resolved, my time is worth more than that.
Yeah, i heard about the german cars.... and quite the expense to have it repaired.

Definitely don't want to waste any time on going back and forth having it fix.

Are you a current owner of a jeep? I hope this suv would be reliable, hence, I'm looking for more reviews on it before deciding.

·
Registered
196 Posts
There are reviews on the Grand Cherokee but the Trackhawk does not exist yet so there are no reviews.

FCA and Jeep are not generally reliable vehicles though. The Germans are better on that count.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts