Jeep Trackhawk Forum banner

Hi.

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Caleb 
#1 ·
What's up. I guess this is the cool kids club.

I've been waiting to buy one for a few years now, sitting in limbo between wanting to get one but not wanting all the computer sensor and break problems my 2014 limited had. Saw they were changing to the Alfa Romero platform in 2021 and decided now or never. Only to realize two days after I put in the order they announced the redeye coming out with another 90hp stock. Oh well guess I'll now have a reason to get two...

Wife's going to love that hahaha... but seriously been in love with this car for a few years and maybe the best day of 2018-1019~ was when I walked out of the dealership with one of my own scheduled to be built. I actually cannot wait, now the hardest part is deciding who to send it to for tuning. Hennesy is stupid expensive, Forza are pretty awesome, Dusterhoff get glowing responses and reviews.

Already having fun with it and haven't even got the machine yet. Can't wait.

#9 ·
Isn't the Redeye engine and drive train the same as ours, they just changed the blower and pulley a bit? Essentially we could do the same thing to the current platform and probably much cheaper? Or is the engine and drive train completely different?

#12 ·
I've been waiting to buy one for a few years now, sitting in limbo between wanting to get one but not wanting all the computer sensor and break problems my 2014 limited had.
Welcome to the board. If you read my posts you'll find that I've had 2 GC SRT's and 2 TH's in the past 5 years. Never took one back to the dealer for anything, except to trade it in on a newer model. :laugh: Hope yours is as reliable as mine have been.

If they do come out with a Redeye TH, I'll let you (and the rest of the board) know pretty quick how it compares to the current model. :surprise:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.