Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Just ordered my track hawk yesterday. Have not been this pumped for a new car in a few years. Should be delivered in 8 weeks or less. Considered a Durango hellcat, but like the look of the track hawk. I test drove a SRT and was impressed. Like this forum. Seems like a good group of HP enthusiasts.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi. Just ordered my track hawk yesterday. Have not been this pumped for a new car in a few years. Should be delivered in 8 weeks or less. Considered a Durango hellcat, but like the look of the track hawk. I test drove a SRT and was impressed. Like this forum. Seems like a good group of HP enthusiasts.
Welcome, I just joined a few days go. Allot of good info on this forum I found out. I also order my 2021 TC, delivery is set for May 3 2021. Got the Billet Silver color, what color is yours?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got a blue one since its my fav color . almost went silver or white. The white with a black top looks great. The silver will match any color after market rims. Good choice warp speed.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome, guys! Great group of TH owners on here.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Got a blue one since its my fav color . almost went silver or white. The white with a black top looks great. The silver will match any color after market rims. Good choice warp speed.
I got the silver color cuz the last there cars I owned were all white, needed a change lol..and silver and black good together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts