1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
113 Posts
Bought that same package for my 2016 Charger Hell Cat. Very pleased with it. Car runs low 10s now so the advertised HP is about right. HHP has been around since the Modern Mopar forums started. They are well known and respected around the forums. They have built several record breaking modern Hemis.

·
Registered
157 Posts
it makes sense. It's a pulley, drop in filter, tune, and injectors. Simple effective package without any obnoxious tax because the car had an expensive price tag.

·
Registered
582 Posts
unless your dealer is in with an agreement with the tuner it will absolutely affect your warranty.

Your dealer and tuner could be the same guy, but that doesn’t guarantee FCA is going to cover it under warranty.

Best to assume warranty is out the window before you turn a wrench. If it’s ends up being covered, consider it a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
Anyone know if this package voids manufacturers warranty?
this is def not a question I would ask on the internet or I wouldn't really listen to the replys. None of us work for FCA none of us even work at a dealership lol. we dont really know ****.
common sense is if you change a pulley and your super charger burns up they will not cover it just makes sense right? like Thawkmike just said if they do its a bonus.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts