Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I come from the GM LS/LT platform and I’ll be in the market for a trackhawk soon.
I had a 2012 Camaro SS, a 2013 Camaro ZL1 making 600whp, and a 2016 corvette z06 making 860 whp (procharged, full bolt ons, methanol, cammed).

it seems like these hellcat motors are pretty indestructible and can take a beating. For those of you in the 800+ whp range, what modifications are you guys running

I’m thinking full bolt ons (headers no cats, pulleys, cold air intake, injectors, tune) and a 50-100 shot should get me close to 900+ whp maybe a little more? I’d like to be in the 9s in the 1/4.

Are these motors, axles, trannys, driveshafts capable of handling close to 1000whp to include a 50-100 shot of spray (progressive controller, window switch, etc)? Are the motors forged, and if not, or if they can’t handle the power, what do I need to do so I don’t send a connecting rod into the atmosphere?

Also, any reputable performance shops/ tuners in the AZ area?

Thank you.

And if not the right place for this post, please direct me where

·
Registered
19 Posts
I’m running a 2.72 upper, 10% lower, ID1300 injectors, catless mids, LMI CAI, and E85 true flex fuel tune. Im at 870whp on 22” rims. On the stock 20’s it would be right around 900whp. Haven’t been to the track yet, but do not believe thats enough to get in to the 9’s. I’m thinking on a good day I should go 10.4-10.5

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m running a 2.72 upper, 10% lower, ID1300 injectors, catless mids, LMI CAI, and E85 true flex fuel tune. Im at 870whp on 22” rims. On the stock 20’s it would be right around 900whp. Haven’t been to the track yet, but do not believe thats enough to get in to the 9’s. I’m thinking on a good day I should go 10.4-10.5
Those are pretty strong numbers bro. Is that essentially the livernoise 1025 package?
My issue is I don’t have e85 near me. I’m thinking with a 50 shot and a package comparable to that, I can get in the 900whp range.

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
Those are pretty strong numbers bro. Is that essentially the livernoise 1025 package?
My issue is I don’t have e85 near me. I’m thinking with a 50 shot and a package comparable to that, I can get in the 900whp range.
no e85 thats gonna be hard getting in the 9s unless you have race gas? I have 91 oct and e85 the HP difference between them is 80. I never measured it but a knowledgeable guy here did. I can tell you I t feels like 100 hp gain going to e85.
so the 50 shot wont make up the HP difference but depends what gas you have or tune for.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Not sure what their 1025 package consists of. I stayed away from them due to things I have read on this forum and other forums.
wheel size dont matter tire size does. I went bigger wheel and smaller tire same size as stock when said and done.
I would assume wheel weight makes a difference as well. I get what your saying on tire size.
My old Charger Hellcat on the same dyno/same day dynoed about 20whp less on drag radials vs stock tires.
Same exact rims, just different tires.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I was told by 2 different shops it’s about a 5% loss going up to 22” rims. So if true and I have no reason to doubt said shops. It would be closer to 40whp.
Hmm.....my 22's in a 305/35/22 are the exact same height as the stock 20" setup that came with it. Would only think there may be a reading difference if the wheel is quite a bit larger.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I know we spoke via private message but Meth Injection would be a solution for no E85. I will say this it seems to me that the people who are running on E85 are getting better gains.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know we spoke via private message but Meth Injection would be a solution for no E85. I will say this it seems to me that the people who are running on E85 are getting better gains.
Ok great thank you. I spoke with srt autoworks and they seem to have a good solution. So I’ll keep everyone updated when I pull the trigger.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts