Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to be having major difficulty programming the garage opener. I've tried several videos and write up, but can't get it to work with my rolling code opener. Anybody else have this problem or know a solution?

·
Registered
408 Posts
I seem to be having major difficulty programming the garage opener. I've tried several videos and write up, but can't get it to work with my rolling code opener. Anybody else have this problem or know a solution?
I had to press the learn button on my garage door opener then press the TH console button several times to get it to work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had similar confusion. The instructions seemed to me like there was a set for using a remote opener and a set for rolling code garage doors. Lil Hemi has it right. It's a two step process. First you have to hold a button down on the remote and the homelink to teach the homelink what frequency to broadcast. Then you have to push the learn button on your garage door motor and race back to your car within like 30 seconds to push the homelink button again. I don't have the instruction in front of me but it was the two step thing that threw me. I kept doing one or the other.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts