Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure what Stored Messages are, or how to use them. I know there is a camera icon to take a screenshot of Performance Pages, but this is not functioning. I suspect we need to install a memory stick somewhere, but I have no clue. Any thoughts? Thanks. Eric:nerd:

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'm not sure what Stored Messages are, or how to use them. I know there is a camera icon to take a screenshot of Performance Pages, but this is not functioning. I suspect we need to install a memory stick somewhere, but I have no clue. Any thoughts? Thanks. Eric:nerd:
From the TH Owners manual...

"Stored Messages" found on the instrument cluster should be for stored warning messages.

Pressing the “Save” button will let you save from the visible page, current/last/best. Any saved run over ten will overwrite the last saved run for Uconnect System storage. The operation of the Save feature is listed below:
NOTE: Pressing the “Camera” icon in the upper right corner of the screen at any time will save a screenshot of the screen currently being viewed to the connected USB device.
With a USB jump drive installed, press the “USB” button to save to the jump drive.
Press the “Uconnect” button to save the runs to the Owner web page.
Press the “Cancel” button to view the last timer “Ticket”.

There are two USB ports available.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Can you tell me where the owners web page is and how it is used?
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts