Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a TH back in January of this year. I took possession of the vehicle in early May and unfortunately the TH had multiple paint defects as well as some body panel issues. The dealership and Stalantis are caring for the issues, as I knew they would. The entire process though has been a disaster thus far as the body shop is now going into week 6 of the repair process, which has been frustrating.
My question to those of you that ordered your TH is how many miles were on your odometer when you picked up the TH? Mine had 28 miles on it and I noticed in the performance pages that the top speed showed a 109Mph and a zero to 60 of 3.9. I'm pretty sure someone or multiple people took it for a spin between the time it was delivered and when I finalized the deal and took possession of it (which was about 24 hours). Has anyone else run into this?

·
Banned
391 Posts
Supposedly the numbers on the performance pages can be just about anything, as they aren't from actual driving.
A look at the tires would be a better indicator of how it has been driven.
Anyway, mine showed four miles, and the dealer knew not to drive it once it arrived.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Mine had 18 or 19. And a sticker on the side window that noted it had been one of (whatever percentage) of THs that get driven around a facility as a quality control check.

·
Registered
350 Posts
MIne
Mine had 18 or 19. And a sticker on the side window that noted it had been one of (whatever percentage) of THs that get driven around a facility as a quality control check.
Mine had 23 and the same sticker. I ended up just living with the panel fitment and paint issues on mine so I would go through the paint shop hassle. I'm over it now with time behind the wheel.

Reactions: Black Track

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mine had 4 miles on it. Not going to lie, with how much these cost, I would be pretty upset if someone had to use the car for a QC tester before sending it to the dealer

·
Registered
220 Posts
Mine takes the cake, no lie..... mine is an April 18’ build and i bought it October 18’ with 13 miles on her a few days later I was going through the Nav pages and the page that stores trip miles, avg speed, top speed, time running, etc. it showed 61000 + 'miles total to date and an avg speed of 91mph..... whaaat??? 😳 yup. Dang that’s more than twice around the world running at the Equator, and I can’t remember how many hours running but it was a boat load 😂 I took a pic of the page and I’m trying to find it to post it, that’s like 10000 miles a month non stop, unbelievable 🤔

·
Registered
23 Posts
My first TH had about 15 miles on it, I don't reall checking the PP... My second TH had about 90 miles on it... I did check the PP's before I even test drove the seocnd one... When I left on my test drive it showed a top speed of about 80, and 0-60 was maybe 7 sec if I remeber correctly ... When I got back from the test drive, the top speed was just over 100 and 0-60 was about 5 sec. Didn't want to push it to hard with the salesman in the car, :) He really didn't care since he knew I was serious about buying and I was trading in another TH, so I guess he figured I wasn't out for a joyride.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
I was fairly happy on delivery with 29km (18 miles) until I scrolled through the menus and saw top speed 151km/h.
Salesman did say he took it to get gas...

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
188 Posts
Mine had 6300+miles when I bought with original MSO, I was first owner, dealer demo, owner of dealership drove for awhile. Delivery date 12-2017 purchased 4-24-2019, sat around for quite awhile. So I was able to purchase it for $20K off sticker and have been very happy since.

Reactions: CAPTIN SLOW

·
Registered
165 Posts
Bought my 2018 new from a dealer about 8 states away & had it shipped to me. Had around 80 miles on it, I was fine with that. PP showed a top speed of around 70mph I think. They had 5 sitting on the lot toward the end of 2019 & I was able to get mine for slightly over $20k off sticker. As of right now she only has right under 8k miles on it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Mine had 12 Miles. Scarred the salesman during the 2 mile test drive, LOL. May 2 '18 build and picked up on May 28th. I know the dealer didn't put the miles on it as they just unloaded it off the truck.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The state inspection sticker had 6 miles on it. When I picked it up it had 12 mi on the clock. I guess someone took it around the block several times.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts