Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in SoCal, and am amazed that I have only seen one other TH on the road, in all the time they've been for sale.

I thought that I would see one or two occasionally, but (other than on dealer lots) I've still only seen that one.

What's it like in your area? How many have you seen being driven?

·
Registered
220 Posts
I’ve seen 3 hear driven in Palm Beach and I’ve seen 1 in the Laderdale area and 1in the Miami area. The dealer that I use in Palm Beach still has the white one that I tried to buy last September but they wanted 10k above msrp, in October they wanted 5k above and in November they wouldn’t go below msrp so I bought elsewhere I even showed them the deals Koons were advertising but they wouldn’t budge, it’s been on their lot now for more than a year, theirs is a February build.

Reactions: Black Track

·
Registered
695 Posts
I’ve seen 3 hear driven in Palm Beach and I’ve seen 1 in the Laderdale area and 1in the Miami area. The dealer that I use in Palm Beach still has the white one that I tried to buy last September but they wanted 10k above msrp, in October they wanted 5k above and in November they wouldn’t go below msrp so I bought elsewhere I even showed them the deals Koons were advertising but they wouldn’t budge, it’s been on their lot now for more than a year, theirs is a February build.
Your dealer might have to hold it another decade or two, once it becomes a classic it might be worth MSRP again. My dealer down in the Miami area wanted 25k over the weekend they went on the market, I think maybe they’re all a bit off the market down here. Well maybe more than a bit.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I've seen a black one local to me since December. Rumor has it the local car dealer is buying 2 from out of state and bringing them here to sale. Apparently the think they can make a profit that way. I hope prospective buyers get a good deal, but somehow doubt it after shipping and 2 dealers making a profit on these.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I live in a NE Dallas suburb and have seen one besides mine.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I've seen a black one local to me since December. Rumor has it the local car dealer is buying 2 from out of state and bringing them here to sale. Apparently the think they can make a profit that way. I hope prospective buyers get a good deal, but somehow doubt it after shipping and 2 dealers making a profit on these.
I’d bet the only reason they’re looking to do so is because the dealer they’d be buying these from is taking a major loss on them, not turning a profit.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Outside of a Jeep meet where there were 10-12 TH’s, I’ve seen one random in the wild.

Although I’m getting local reports from friends that another is being repeatedly spotted in my town. A showdown might be brewing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
362 Posts
Can't say I've ever seen one, although I'm not really looking and there are a bazillion GC's out there. Unless you are looking, they are sort of blend in. If I want to be noticed, I'll drive a Vette.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I live in NW Alabama and have never seen one since I got mine in October last year.....saw one just before that at a drag strip in Tennessee.
When I bought mine in NW Arkansas the dealer had 2 others on the lot.
So I've seen a total of 4, including mine.

·
Registered
106 Posts
The weekend I picked mine up I saw a Black going the opposite way that I was and then during the next week, I saw a white one come up beside me and turn right. That has been all.

·
Super Moderator
225 Posts
One and just came across that one yesterday. Until then, had never seen another one (beside my own) in person. (Huntsville, AL).

·
Super Moderator
225 Posts
Hey I'm in Muscle Shoals.....well actually flying out HSV in a couple hours...…..

Awesome!
If not already a member, check out “North Alabama Mopars” group on Facebook, they post lots of get togethers. Would be awesome to catch another TH at one of them.

BTW, the other one in HSV is white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have NOT seen another TH in NJ, but my son has seen two others parked - one white, and one black. I haven't pulled up to another Grand Cherokee with those yellow brakes, and I haven't seen or heard another drive by - plenty of SRTs. Jeep's "TrailHawk" symbol looks too much like the TH logo...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in north Dallas and have seen more than a few around town. There are two other black ones that look very close to mine that have to live within a few block radios because I see them all the time. If you are members here, it would be cool to meet at the local Starbucks sometime and compare notes. I would really like to find a place to launch mine here in the DFW area. Is the Denton 1/4 mile track still alive?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in northern NY state. I have seen none. I have not seen any on our three trips down and back from NC to visit our daughter and granddaughter.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts