Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking on the site for a bit and decided to take the plunge!
After searching for several months, I purchased a used Trackhawk that had low miles (1,250) and met my color requirements, in late November. Purchased outside of Akron, Ohio and drove back to Texas. That’s how to get comfortable driving your TH!
Ordered the Livernois S1025 package and cold air intake in late December and had installed in Texas. Digesting the performance increase now and looking for the next mods!

·
Super Moderator
2,718 Posts
Bigger SC or nitrous would be my guess if you’re still looking for more power but maybe weight reduction would be better. Lighter rims and brake rotors would definitely help.

What part of Texas are you in?

·
Super Moderator
1,459 Posts
Been lurking on the site for a bit and decided to take the plunge!
After searching for several months, I purchased a used Trackhawk that had low miles (1,250) and met my color requirements, in late November. Purchased outside of Akron, Ohio and drove back to Texas. That’s how to get comfortable driving your TH!
Ordered the Livernois S1025 package and cold air intake in late December and had installed in Texas. Digesting the performance increase now and looking for the next mods!
lol i love it "more" power. if you want more power then you have now, I would of suggested you started off with a bigger better Super charger. I prefer magnuson but whipple has the bigger unit just do not run their tuning they suck ass there.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Welcome aboard TX City.

You came to the wright place and did the correct mods from the word go.

Thank you for the purchase on the S1025 package and your trans tune should be there today have Frankie call me as soon as it shows up.

Sincerely
Scott

·
Banned
362 Posts
Bigger SC or nitrous would be my guess if you’re still looking for more power but maybe weight reduction would be better. Lighter rims and brake rotors would definitely help.

What part of Texas are you in?
If you look at his profile it would seem like he lives in Texas City. (Near Galveston). If that is true, he may not need much NOS since the air around there has plenty of combustibles from all the refineries. :laugh: Between the salt air and all the refinery chemical fallout in the area, you really need to keep your cars polished and garaged as much as possible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.