Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it comfy? When not in a trackmode does it ride nicely, no jarring? I know it has all kinds of power but does it feel cushioned and smooth on the road or is it tight and transmits every bump?

·
Super Moderator
2,514 Posts
Have you driven a Grand Cherokee before? It’s like that but slightly stiffer. It’s my daily and I have no complaints about the ride quality, I just think FCA is a garbage company.

·
Banned
391 Posts
Drove mine for the first time today, and if it wasn't for the low profile tires it'd probably be a very nice ride.
Too early to tell, really, but it felt slightly smoother than my Challenger. Which could be because of the extra weight.

·
Registered
685 Posts
There's another thread discussing this.

On the softest setting, a TH rides better than an '08 GC SRT.

It also rides better than the '14 GC SRT I previously owned.

I've set up my custom setting for softest suspension, but sportiest engine and transmission settings. Works great on all but the choppiest roads. Much better than a BMW X5M I had.

Of course, if you set the TH suspension on the sportiest setting, it can also be quite harsh.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased the TH to replace my 18 SS. I needed more room. (Carseats, and buisness equipment). The ride is smoother than the Camaro by far, while retaining the steering and suspension performace you would expect. I am probably biased, because my work truck is a power wagon. They are not comfortable at all. On the other side, my wife was not impressed with the ride quality of the TH, but that's because she is used to her Escalade. No comparison! So, really its relative to what you are used to. To me it is perfect balance between performace and comfort.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts