Jeep Trackhawk Forum banner

Husky splash guards

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Jimmy N. 
#1 ·
Sorry, I know that these have been mentioned in a thread before, but I just can't find it again.

Anyway, bought the Husky flaps (58111 and 59111) based on that thread, and the do seem to fit.
What I'm hoping to find out is if anyone has successfully installed them using 3M double sided tape, or some other adhesive.

One reason not to use the included screws in the rear is that the clips don't fit. For the front, the instructions call for drilling into the metal fender lip, which I really don't care for.

Any suggestions would be most welcome. Me and my paint will thank you.

#3 ·
Thanks for the 3M part number!

The flaps fit fine, with the exception of the fronts needing to be "tweaked" a little bit to sit flush.
Unfortunately I packed all that stuff away early today as it was on my flatbed, which I'll need to go pick up a Jeep on Thursday, so no photos until next week. Sorry.

I also need to find some sort of "plastic rivets" to replace the ones I removed from one rear corner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.