Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still on the fence with modding the power train. I'm wondering if a combination of the Ripatuned Incognito lower damper sleeve could be coupled with the Barth Tuning Hustler supercharger pulley to create the ultimate in stealth + horsepower gain? Probably need upgraded injectors, thermostat, proper belt and a tune of course. Anyone have an idea of the power that combo could make?

·
Super Moderator
2,510 Posts
Without tuning, the thermostat doesn’t do any good and that’ll flag when they plug in. Without the tuning you’re very limited. I’d do intake and the Ripa crank pulley and see where you stand. I’m thinking anything more than that and the PCM won’t be able to control it without a recalibration.

You could also look At fiinterchiller stuff. Won’t add HP but they will help keep you at max HP.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has anyone run the Incognito yet? They now advertise a package with a tune and the Incognito that's supposed to add50-70HP and tuned by Dusterhoff.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Has anyone run the Incognito yet? They now advertise a package with a tune and the Incognito that's supposed to add50-70HP and tuned by Dusterhoff.
I think Ripatuned advertises the Incognito and JLT CAI for 50-70rwhp gains and that is without a tune. I know when I added a JLT it was good for pound of boost. So I can see the claims being pretty accurate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts