1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thinking about letting her go...
AWE track edtion full exhaust
Burgundy exterior
Peanut butter 馃 interior...
Also the center console has a factory combination safe metal box underneath the top compartment for valuables stored....
Brand new tires(continental high speed tires)
Brand new rotors & pads in the box along with the sale...slottedrotors
Also i will release the car with a installed top model (black vue on board camera front & rear & it will run on separate battery while Truck is parked ) also I have i have a new in the box catch can(billet industries) thats how much i dont really drive her(TH) private garage kept....
The mileage is in the 56K range
NOW its a thought for now....I'll know if i want to part with her in a few weeks.....anyone interested we can discuss possibilities & i can share information you need...

Registered
No....You will regret it.

It's the last of a breed, not to be remade, the end of an era. Everything from now on will be Turbo V6 with Electricity and then just electricity.

Jump in it, find a windy road, put it in track mode, play ACDC Thunderstruck (up load) and re-evaluate your decision (please)...

I am"tipping" you will keep it after that.

Registered
I sold my 2019 TH with over 30k miles on it, back in August... Traded for a new 2021 TRX... I got ~85k on a trade which I was happy with... Sometimes I miss the Trackhawk but I still love the TRX... Biggest thing I miss from the Trackhawk is the much higher top speed it has. They have speed limited the TRX to 118 which is far to low IMO... (Needs to be 130 to 140 IMO...)There are a few work arounds to bypass the speed limiter but I haven't made the changes yet... (Soon to come) Now that I've got 5k miles on the TRX I've learned to drive it a bit better... My best runs so far, according to the PP's, are 0-60 in 3.5 and 11.8 @ 111 in the quarter... Not the performance numbers I got in my TH, but still good enough to outrun "most" anything else I may come across, Not bad for a 7800lb pickup. :)

Registered
Great to see you stayed in the Mopar/Hellcat family...

I am down in Sydney Australia and we can only dream about the TRX down here as they don't make them in RHD like they do the TH. Interestingly though, there is a Ram approved company down here who converts the trucks to RHD and compliances them for use and registration on Australian Roads with full factory warranty. They are seeking expressions of interest from the public on the TRX. Here is their web site: Ram Trucks Australia - Official Ram Trucks Website and specifically Ram Trucks Australia - Future Model - Ram 1500 TRX

Fingers crossed we get them and I will be trying to grab one.

Thanks for sharing info on your truck. Well played.

Registered
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

It's the last of a breed, not to be remade, the end of an era. Everything from now on will be Turbo V6 with Electricity and then just electricity.

Jump in it, find a windy road, put it in track mode, play ACDC Thunderstruck (up load) and re-evaluate your decision (please)...

I 1st appreciate the opinion...thank you for the vison 馃槅 馃ぃ..i have a raptor 1st generation....MAN i love that truck....15.5 wheels all around....lifted 3inches on 35 tires....and i driiiiiive the hell out of that truck....bro i only have ot drove my TH long enough for a jump start.....i done the speed....i believe the speed phase is done for me....but i know im not fully on board....but trust me i know if i post the mileage & my email i know im done ....but trust im very close....anyone interested hit me up we will discuss possibilities 馃憣

Registered
I sold my 2019 TH with over 30k miles on it, back in August... Traded for a new 2021 TRX... I got ~85k on a trade which I was happy with... Sometimes I miss the Trackhawk but I still love the TRX... Biggest thing I miss from the Trackhawk is the much higher top speed it has. They have speed limited the TRX to 118 which is far to low IMO... (Needs to be 130 to 140 IMO...)There are a few work arounds to bypass the speed limiter but I haven't made the changes yet... (Soon to come) Now that I've got 5k miles on the TRX I've learned to drive it a bit better... My best runs so far, according to the PP's, are 0-60 in 3.5 and 11.8 @ 111 in the quarter... Not the performance numbers I got in my TH, but still good enough to outrun "most" anything else I may come across, Not bad for a 7800lb pickup. :)
I wanted the TRX. I have a dealer that wants my Trackhawk on trade for a TRX with 11k on it. Funny thing, when I reviewed the speed limiter situation on that TRX I honestly thought there was no way in hell I could deal with that. It's not that I drive that fast very often but when I want to pass someone on a two lane road I notice that I can hit 115-125 pretty often. Nothing worse than passing someone and bounding off of a speed limiter. 馃槵

Registered
Yep, I'm like you, I often make high speed passes out on the road.... And 115 to 125 is about right. On the good side, like the TH, the TRX gets there really quick... It's get there so quick, I'm sure it would run 150 to 160 without the nanny. I'm going to get mine "fixed" at some point but so far it hasn't been that much of a problem. What's funny to me is that it can hit it's top speed in just over a 1/4 mile or in about ~15 seconds... I've run the 1/4 in the TRX in 11.8 @ 111 so if doesn't take much more to be there.

Registered

Outstanding reply. I, too, have thought about selling my 2018 with less than 10k, but your point is absolute. There will never be anything like her, ever again.

Registered
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Outstanding reply. I, too, have thought about selling my 2018 with less than 10k, but your point is absolute. There will never be anything like her, ever again.
Well i can say this spring/summer will let me know if I want to sell or keep her(TH)...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts