Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - well I'm pretty sure I'm going to trade in my '16 X5M and get me a Trackhawk. I feel the need for speed :) Anyone know if the cars currently on dealer lots have had their recall status checked? Or if they've had the necessary repairs done? Should I just ask the dealer(s)?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey there - I stopped by the dealer on Monday, and 3 hours later left with the Trackhawk :) It's black on black, with everything but back seat entertainment. I'm loving it.

Reactions: BlackHawk

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hey there - I stopped by the dealer on Monday, and 3 hours later left with the Trackhawk :) It's black on black, with everything but back seat entertainment. I'm loving it.
Congrats on finally getting one. Have you decided on what next steps to take? such as paint protection, tints, and so on?

In for seeing pictures of your new TH!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I traded my 2017 X6m, 2500 miles on mt TH. Could not be happiier. Picked up a 1976 Blazer today, but that is/will be another story.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I traded my 2017 X6m, 2500 miles on mt TH. Could not be happiier. Picked up a 1976 Blazer today, but that is/will be another story.
Sounds like another good addition to your fleet!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats on finally getting one. Have you decided on what next steps to take? such as paint protection, tints, and so on?

In for seeing pictures of your new TH!
Hey Blackhawk - sorry for the delay in getting back. I hadn't had anything done until recently, then: 1) front windows tinted to match back 2) hardwired a Blackvue 900S 2 chan dash cam with a Blackvue Ultra Magic Battery backup (so it runs while parked) 3) Uniden R3 detector on a blendmount, hardwired into the rearview mirror 4) Velgen VBM5 22" wheels in matte gunmetal (to be installed this Friday) 5) Mopar lowering springs also to be installed on Friday.

I'm sure more is to come! How about you? I'm guessing you're around here somewhere?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts