Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed a AWE touring exhaust today and let me say, holy ****! What a awesome exhaust. No drone at all while cruising and very aggressive at WOT. I need to get a video, but videos don't do it justice.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for the delay, haven't seen my girlfriend all week. She's been slammed at work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Im wishing to hear this... if possible get some shot clips: warming-up from start, outdoors sound from 1000 to 6000 rpm and interior/tunnel sound from 1000 to 6000 rpm. Finally the same from interior (driver or passenger) and exterior (pedestrian arund 5-50 meters away). If possible :)

Anyway, any video u can get will be great to hear.... no drone at any rpm? neither 1500-2500 rpm? wonderfull

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you ever find your girlfriend.... or your Trackhawk?! Post up some video love!
LOL. There has been some family issues the last couple of months. Sorry guy's. I do have a cold start video.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It’s not letting post a video for some reason :mad:

·
Vendor
17 Posts
He guys, I want to add a real quick Tips and Tricks for install. When you are installing this system, we always recommend to install on a lift. Follow the detailed instructions, but there is one thing I want to add:

Consider the installation of the system like this: Hang the system leaving the front bolts loose, slip fits bottomed out fully (some times some penetrating oil makes this easier), clamps in place but not torqued down. You will notice as you hang the back of the system, the weight of the system will increase clearance at the front of the system. Align everything, tighten the clamps.

I saw one shop who felt the system was not made properly, but they had only installed the front H-Pipe and then tightened it... this is NOT the correct way to install.

If you have any questions, DM me here, post below or DM me on Instagram @awetuningofficial

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've done about 10000km with mine installed, I love it.
No drone on the highway, quiet as stock on the inside when cruising.
Nice and loud when you give it some, perfect....

I'm in Australia, I did a lot of research and listened to all the different systems on utube through a big pa system...

I really wanted a h pipe system for the old school sound, not a fan of the x pipe sound.

Even though I could have got a locally made system or a borla here much cheaper, I imported the awe, glad I did....

Sent from my LE2120 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
I love it. Very deep sounding and no drone. Crazy loud at WOT :)
Great, can't wait to have mine delivered so I can have it installed. It sounds very deep and well rounded without being just loud and raw. Appreciate the video as there are not that many videos other than the promotional AWE ones.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts