Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
I live in SoCal, and have been with AAA my entire life. My annual for the TH is $1,235 full coverage.

But, I'm the only driver and no kids in the house. Never had a claim, either. Plus, I'm an old guy!

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
At $40.42 per month, I'm not complaining.
Have no idea how good, bad, or indifferent, things would be if I had a claim.
Damn 40 bucks is crazy cheap. what is you deductible? what if you slam into a limited edition Lambo and the driver goes to the hospital? will these be covered? I wasnt to worried about hitting a big dollar car but I was worried about hospital bills they rack up fast and if I get sued over it I dont want to loose my house because my insurance was only 100K then done. Not saying yours is I think I am more just rambling trying to tell myself its ok to pay 1000% more then you do lmao.I am curious whats covered at that price though.If i took off the other cars and umbrella I think my cost is still $140 or so a month with $500 deduct and $500K comp.

·
Registered
472 Posts
+1 on the beware of companies offering low introductory rates.

Also agreed on being sure you have top levels of liability and medical coverage, for the guy who hits you...or that you hit.

It seems expensive now, but if you ever need it, that's not the time to discover you don't have enough insurance.

Insurance of any type is a legal betting scheme. You're betting that something bad will happen to you, while the company is betting that it won't. Who will win?

Reactions: ROCKETW19

·
Registered
142 Posts
Damn 40 bucks is crazy cheap. what is you deductible? what if you slam into a limited edition Lambo and the driver goes to the hospital? will these be covered?
I think I have the $1,000 deductible. Since I won't subject my vehicles to dealers or shops unless absolutely necessary,
the odds that I'll use any insurance anyway are slim.
Have high coverages, and no Lambos anywhere near me, so it should be okay.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts