Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Thanks I'm leaning towards livernois as I will be purchasing s1025 kit to keep everything uniform.
Outtanowhere.

Thank you for the support on the S1025 packgae and our other supporting mods for your TrackHawk.

We specifically designed and built our Cold Air Intake for the S1025 package and we have seen big hp gains from stock to having our Cold Air Intake. Just a little over 30 AWHP on this package.

I hope this helps and as always if there are any other questions feel free call text or e-mail

Office 313-561-5500 ext 122
Cell 313-213-0273
E-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
385 Posts
Outtanowhere.

Thank you for the support on the S1025 packgae and our other supporting mods for your TrackHawk.

We specifically designed and built our Cold Air Intake for the S1025 package and we have seen big hp gains from stock to having our Cold Air Intake. Just a little over 30 AWHP on this package.

I hope this helps and as always if there are any other questions feel free call text or e-mail

Office 313-561-5500 ext 122
Cell 313-213-0273
E-mail [email protected]
Scott,

Just curious, have you been able to run with any other CAI's to test the HP gains with the S1025 package? ( Yea, I know I am cursing by not saying Livernois, but have to ask) :surprise:

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Scott,

Just curious, have you been able to run with any other CAI's to test the HP gains with the S1025 package? ( Yea, I know I am cursing by not saying Livernois, but have to ask) :surprise:
Vaako I appreciate the question. It does seem as the B Woody and the Legmaker are not picking up the power on the S1025 package as what our CAI is getting just looking at some of our customer dyno numbers S1025 with Livernois Motorsports Cold Air Intake stock exhaust manifolds cats and exhaust usually seeing 860 to 870 AWHP. With the B Woody Legmaker and we had one with a private label Cold Air Kit were all around 845 to 855 AWHP.

These test were all done with the engine being the same operating temperature along same atmospheric conditions so we did not run a bunch of hot pulls with the stock intake and take the lowest number and then let the vehicle cool and then put on our cold air and re dyno.

Hope this helps my friend.

Sincerely
Scott

·
Registered
75 Posts
Dyno's are great but what about real world use? IAT at the end of a 1/4 mile run vs other intakes? Any actual performance numbers rather than a dyno? That'd be a great bit of advertisement if you had track results or actual logs showing temps etc.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I like my JLT CAI. It has a barrier to keep hot engine air out and utilizes the ram air duct for fresh cool air. It has an improvement over stock AIT by at least 10 degrees but is pretty cold hear so I don’t have summer temp data.

The JLT dynoed at 32hp increase over stock. Search for videos of their dyno results.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Dyno's are great but what about real world use? IAT at the end of a 1/4 mile run vs other intakes? Any actual performance numbers rather than a dyno? That'd be a great bit of advertisement if you had track results or actual logs showing temps etc.
Good afternoon sir.

IAT numbers did not really change for our test vehicle started the run at 72 degrees and ended the run at 70. Or are you looking for MCT numbers as these are way different spectrums?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts