Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just received a letter from FCA extending the warranty on our interior door trim and instrument panel trim appliques from 3 years or 36000 miles to 5 years / unlimited mileage for our 2017 JGC SRT.
I know this is for our 2017 SRT, but I wonder if the 2018 Trackhawk will become part of this. FCA noted that this is NOT a Safety Recall.
FCA stated that this extended warranty was due to interior door trim and instrument panel trim appliques Delamination by some owners.
FCA also provided a reimbursement form.
Fortunately we have not had any problems, but since the interiors on our 2017 and 2018 are very similar I am suspect to the same possible problem with our 2018 TH.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I had the carbon fiber trim strip over the glove compartment of my '14 GC SRT delaminate on a hot day, right before my TH arrived.

Took it to the Jeep dealer and they said to put double-sided tape on it, because that's exactly what they do.
So, I did.

My TH has been trouble free so far. I know I'm one of the lucky ones.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had that same carbon fiber strip on my '14 SRT replaced 3 times over the 5 years I owned it. I'm hoping FCA got the problem under control since then and I won't have the same issues on the TH. Time will tell.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts