Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a kit to change all the interior lights in the interior. Most were fairly easy to figure out, especially watching videos on line. They look way better than the stock incandescent bulbs. I might tint the light covers in the vanities as the light is very bright compared to stock.

I can not find info on changing the front set of round overhead lights in the upper console or the rear seat dome lights that come with the Panoramic sunroof. The stock ones are "warm white" LEDs and I want to change them to the "cool white" like the rest that were changed out. Has anyone done this yet or know where a link to that info might be?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I figured they are hard wired. I could probably remove and dismantle the upper console to get to those. I wouldn't want to remove or damage the headliner. Only the Pano roof trucks have these particular rear overhead lights. I was hoping the socket could be removed without disturbing the headliner. The rear hatch lights can be changed from the front or rear of the panel.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I gave up on finding any kind of info on the rear seat reading lights. I am going to try blue vinyl tint and see if blue vinyl + yellow light will equal more of a white light.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts