Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I finally purchased 2018 Jeep TH last Friday !

This car is awesome except interior noise every time I step on the brake. Is anyone experiencing this noise? It is coming from front part of the car and it is very annoying.

I live in Torrance, California. Is anyone know where should I take car get fixed? I am no mecahnic but maybe it is simple fix with grease or lubricate few parts.

You input will be appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
My bluetooth didn't connect a few days ago and in the silence I noticed some creaking at low speeds when applying the brakes also, it seems like it is coming from the front pillars or possibly the windshield sunroof area. I tried opening the sunroof and it is still present. I've left the stereo off to try to pinpoint it but haven't been able to yet or take it back in to the dealer to let them listen, but it is rather annoying. Also what is weird is that when driving or accelerating and hitting bumps I do not hear it, only when at low speeds and applying the brakes. I'll let you know if I'm able to find the cause and more importantly the cure and let me know if you do too. Thanks Mark

·
Registered
695 Posts
I had a squeaky passenger seat when I took delivery of it, it was quite annoying. I took it to the dealer and they told me to come back after I pass 1000 miles if I still hear it, I thought they were just blowing me off, but it went away on its own. I thought for sure it’s not going away, as something must be loose, but it did. Hopefully you get your rattle noise resolved.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts