Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even since I modded my TH I have had interment surging/dying when coming to a stop. Some days it doesnt do it at all and there are days where its often.
Mods are true flex fuel, 2.72 upper, ID1300X, LMI, catless mids and 180 t stat. Been back to the tuner 3 times trying to figure it out as nobody else he has worked on has had these issues.Tuned with HP Tuners and just my luck every time I have gone back we cant get the problem to duplicate.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Adaptives are messing with you. More than likely caused by injector scaling. the injector data on the larger injectors don’t quite work well in the lower pulsewidth ranges for idling. It causes the computer to constantly pull fuel. Mopar computers are a nuisance for this. I’m not the best at this it took me a few hours to correct the issue with two of my vehicles running ID1000 and ID1200s. I do recommend Mike at OST Dyno as he is very impressive with his tuning abilities. He is currently dialing in the idle on my 426. He is extremely busy right now with everyone off work though.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Even since I modded my TH I have had interment surging/dying when coming to a stop. Some days it doesnt do it at all and there are days where its often.
Mods are true flex fuel, 2.72 upper, ID1300X, LMI, catless mids and 180 t stat. Been back to the tuner 3 times trying to figure it out as nobody else he has worked on has had these issues.Tuned with HP Tuners and just my luck every time I have gone back we cant get the problem to duplicate.
did you do all the mods at the same time?
Funny I did the midpipe delete and after that I noticed idle wasnt the same. almost like I had a big lumpy cam. then out of the blues friday it surged just after starting and maybe going 3MPH never done that before and I have been same mods for a year. other then just doing the mid pipes not to long ago.
I do not know anything about tuning and not saying its the pipes just telling you my experience.
I will say if it keeps doing it I will swap pipes back and see what happens then.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts