Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of people online are saying that the performance pages is one of those things that you probably won't use. But I think I would typically leave one of the performance pages on the screen whilst I drive.

Do you guys think you'll be actually looking at the performance pages whilst in your Trackhawk or is it just a waste of time that you'll probably never use?

·
Registered
184 Posts
The performance pages will probably be something I'll peruse through on occasion and I am happy that the information read out is there and reduces the need to stick a million and one gauges in it making it look "too track". I'm happy they're there but obviously like many, won't see the need to watch them constantly at all.

·
Registered
599 Posts
We are getting this for fun after all so yes, especially when it has things like: performance timers, gauge readouts, and an engine dynamometer screen. Reminds me of the R34 GT-R I once wanted and I can tell you everyone who loved the GT-R loved those pages.

·
Registered
184 Posts
The R34 GT-R was very memorable and especially for that as it was something never seen before. Seemed way ahead of it's time and it also performed ahead of it's time as well.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those cars are amazing. I'm seeing them being imported and the prices are well up there depending on what you're looking for. You can get a 99 V-Spec for $58k or a 01 Z-Tune for $95k lol.

Worth the money? I'd rather spend it on something new and modern to be honest. If I had that kind of money to play around and throw though, pfft, I'd have 2.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Just like anything that costs a fraction of a supercar but performs close enough to one, it will achieve those heights of recognition and odds are the Trackhawk could do the same. Lamborghini has plans for an SUV. It will be funny if what we're buying here can outrun it :D

·
Registered
184 Posts
I honestly wouldn't doubt it. This Trackhawk is raw and meant to put the power down and drag some behind down the road haha. All for a fraction of the price of a Urus ;)

But you can bet, if it is straight from factory vs factory, you'll see UGR making some upgrades and then they'll put it up against a stock Trackhawk or something.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well that's typically what happens. Or you'll find a Hennessey tuned Trackhawk vs a UGR Urus or something like that are most but they'll typically have some weird uneven type of deal lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This info is great in a heads-up display like in my Z06, but I don't know that I will be looking down at the screen while on the track.

·
Registered
184 Posts
When you're on the track, the only thing you have to focus on is where you're going and getting shift points right haha. That's all it comes down to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts