Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 trackhawk
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone deleted the Jeep decal on the rear tailgate either with the fiberglass or carbon fiber replacement or by having a body shop fill it in and paint it ? Want to see what’s better. Pics if any

·
Registered
291 Posts
Has anyone deleted the Jeep decal on the rear tailgate either with the fiberglass or carbon fiber replacement or by having a body shop fill it in and paint it ? Want to see what’s better. Pics if any
There's a thread titled "what did you do to your trackhawk today" that has this in there.

·
Registered
2019, Jeep, Trackhawk, Granite Crystal
26 Posts
Forza tuning has a youtube video talking about the issues with filiing it in. I believe they have the part without the jeep logo

·
Registered
67 Posts
Forza tuning has a youtube video talking about the issues with filiing it in. I believe they have the part without the jeep logo

Any chance you could post a link to the video?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I had my done by a body shop in Oregon in April of 2019. I have since moved to Florida and mine is flawless even in the Florida sun. The owner of the body shop had a heat press and flattened it from the reverse side then did minor filler and paint matched. The name is Springer Body and Paint (503)647-2971 if you want to see if you can send just that piece. I ordered a spare from Mopar in case I sell it the the new owner wants the original. I have the ivory tri-color which is hard to match but he did it perfectly. He works on a lot of street rods and is good at custom work. I also had all my grill rings painted black at the same time.
14a.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts