Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Automotive manipulator Theophilus Chin created the following renderings, showing what he imagines a Grand Cherokee TrackHawk Hellcat to look like:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I think thats too boy racer. They want to go after RR Sports and X5 M's. Yes it has to look sporty, but stylish sporty, constrained almost. Like an athlete in a suit...

·
Registered
196 Posts
It does seem a bit too aggressive to me. It look like Jeep + Dodge. Looks like a Russian body kit has been put on it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
It does seem a bit too aggressive to me. It look like Jeep + Dodge. Looks like a Russian body kit has been put on it.
Maybe you could do us all a favor and explain what a Russian body kit is... I mean I can't figure out if your problem is with Russia or body kits, but I digress...

Because the render apes the current SRT, which is you know, loved...

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ Exactly.

All this really does is builds off of that design, aiming for more of a sportier, track star, get outta my way AMG, look.

·
Registered
88 Posts
^ Exactly.

All this really does is builds off of that design, aiming for more of a sportier, track star, get outta my way AMG, look.
well and even so the render had to add something otherwise it was an SRT with a new cartoon badge. They had to change something in order to say they changed something.

Their defined target is performance Luxury, X5 M, RR SVR... I doubt they **** it up with cereal box kit...

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No doubt, has to look in line with what is expected of it and this new direction from Chrysler. Direction taken with rendering was expected.

·
Registered
88 Posts
No doubt, has to look in line with what is expected of it and this new direction from Chrysler. Direction taken with rendering was expected.
indeed, but I don't expect that for production. these type of shoppers go for tasteful not farkles...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I hope someone that was there in Vegas would chirp in and say if the rendering looks like the one displayed. (hint..hint)

·
Registered
196 Posts
The render looks plausible but who knows. I think they will add a bit of body kit to the front and rear fenders, but I hop they don't go overboard. Some rims in addition and upgrades to the interior, I think that'll be good.

·
Registered
184 Posts
The render does look nice but I'm not a fan of the front and side spoilers. Mostly the side ones because they look a little out of place and it looks like it was slapped on for continuity between the front spoiler and rear.

·
Registered
196 Posts
The render does look nice but I'm not a fan of the front and side spoilers. Mostly the side ones because they look a little out of place and it looks like it was slapped on for continuity between the front spoiler and rear.
What do you mean by "spoiler"? I think you may have terminology mixed up.

This is a spoiler:

It is on the back of a car. I have never seen one anywhere else on a vehicle.

Could you be referring to the body kit?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts