Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone aware of any facilities that do tuning or performance upgrades in Canada more specifically Ontario?

It's prohibitively expensive to ship vehicle to the US and of course maintenance is a big concern.

Thanks

·
Registered
130 Posts
just contact scott at Livernois, pick an upgrade package, ship them your ecm for programming, then install the rest of the kit yourself we did my 1025 package in about 7 hours

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What kind of improvements did you see?

Also this will be a daily driver and I want to ensure that it doesn't impair long term performance especially in lovely Canada winters.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just use the black fob for winter. Just one more reason to own one of these amazing beasts. Cam will know how to tune it to the red fob. And BTW he will tune it on his awd chassis dyno and give you a printout for HP and torque.

DDave

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just use the black fob for winter. Just one more reason to own one of these amazing beasts. Cam will know how to tune it to the red fob. And BTW he will tune it on his awd chassis dyno and give you a printout for HP and torque.

DDave
Black fob? The TrackHawk's only have the red fob unlike the Challenger SRT Hellcats that have both...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Scott @ Livernois may have some shipping options for you. Nice thing is if you're in sw Ontario they're close (4 hours from Toronto) and on a major haul route for the transport companies.

I use TFX International going down to the US (Ontario to IL), then fly down and drive it back to handle Customs in person rather than dealing with brokerage. There are also some open car carriers that are cheaper, I just prefer an enclosed carrier so it isn't getting beat up on the road.

Is this your only daily driver? The reality of modified vehicles is you need to plan for some downtime and be willing/able to dig into the wallet to fix things when they go wrong...

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Guys thank you for all the kind words and showing the appreciation in Livernois Motorsports and spreading the word on what we do.

To the op we are literally 20 minutes from the Ambassador bridge. Like KodiakZ said pick your package and we will get it done. The s1025 with flex fuel capability takes a little doing on the drive ability but the S975 package we have done that in the same day. Matter of fact we just did one today for one of our customers he drove 3 plus hours from Illinois and we are now getting done with his.

If you are interested in us being just a short drive from the bridge call me e-mail text and let me know.

Sincerely
Scott
Office 313-561-5500 ext 122
Cell 313-213-0273
E-mail [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts