Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to race my TrackHawk and look for ways to improve performance. I am looking at the JLT CAI to replace my stock CAI with green filter and see that one of the options offered by JLT is a Race Filter (SBAF57-Q, JLT5X7Q-2) for $69 additional dollars. Does anyone have experience with this filter and determined whether the price lives up to the implied performance gain? Thanks.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I like to race my TrackHawk and look for ways to improve performance. I am looking at the JLT CAI to replace my stock CAI with green filter and see that one of the options offered by JLT is a Race Filter (SBAF57-Q, JLT5X7Q-2) for $69 additional dollars. Does anyone have experience with this filter and determined whether the price lives up to the implied performance gain? Thanks.
If I remember correctly when I talked to JLT about the difference in filters, their testing only showed a 3-4% difference in power between them. So, maybe about 1-1.4 whp difference between them. Not really something you will notice or need to pay the extra $69 for unless you are trying to squeeze every bit of power out.

Reactions: DarthCharger
1 - 2 of 2 Posts