Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not only do we service the TrackHawk but we can service any Modern Era Domestic Muscle Car. Just a few shots of the shop and some Trackhawks.

Keep us in mind for all your domestic Modern Era Muscle Car Perfomance needs

Just another day at the office.

Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
You all looking to hire? I need a job where I get to play with toys all day. Glad to see you guys pushing the boundaries of the Trackhawk platform.

·
Registered
80 Posts
May be a dumb question, but is no one concerned about voiding their factory warranties? I have already had a strut, encoder motor, half axle and transfer case replaced under warranty. How would sending my TH to you affect mopar coverage?

341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
May be a dumb question, but is no one concerned about voiding their factory warranties? I have already had a strut, encoder motor, half axle and transfer case replaced under warranty. How would sending my TH to you affect Mopar coverage?
In hindsight it would really depend on what went bad? If your power windows quit working any of our package's should not affect that. But you will want to be upfront and honest with your dealer let them know what you have done and let them be the determining factor. Show them or tell them about what you want to do before you do it and make sure you can get something in writing stating that sure what modifications you are doing will not void my warrant or it will void certain parts of the warranty.

I get to speak with a lot of our fellow TrackHawk member's in the community and I get all kinds of responses from my dealer says no problem we encourage something like that to if I change the air in my tires your warranty is voided. So I guess it very's dealer to dealer.

It seems as if the guy's that are modding these vehicle's just do not car about there warranty and just want to go out and go fast.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I appreciate the response. I would not worry so much about the warranty if I did not have so many issues from day 1. I would love to go faster and it is tempting, but I am actually in litigation now due to the chronic issues I have had with my TH. I honestly feel as though mine is an actual lemon and would take a replacement TH. See what happens and who knows, if i get a reliable one it may come to you guys for a few mods.

341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I appreciate the response. I would not worry so much about the warranty if I did not have so many issues from day 1. I would love to go faster and it is tempting, but I am actually in litigation now due to the chronic issues I have had with my TH. I honestly feel as though mine is an actual lemon and would take a replacement TH. See what happens and who knows, if i get a reliable one it may come to you guys for a few mods.
Sorry to hear about the issues with your TrackHawk that is a real bummer.

I wish you the best of luck and hopefully Chrysler takes great care of you with the issues you are having.

Whatever the outcome is you are more than welcome to come and see us for all of your performance needs in the future.

Best of luck sincerely
Scott

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just out of curiosity, do you guys have numbers on fuel consumption with these packages? Or maybe it doesn't matter at 1,000 hp lol. I know I can average 12ish if I am behaving, wondering if that's still achievable or if it burns more to keep up with the additional air from the SC mods.

341 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just out of curiosity, do you guys have numbers on fuel consumption with these packages? Or maybe it doesn't matter at 1,000 hp lol. I know I can average 12ish if I am behaving, wondering if that's still achievable or if it burns more to keep up with the additional air from the SC mods.
On the average the fuel mileage does't decrease as bad as you would think driving normal still pretty much the same 11 to 12ish. When you start beating on it 9 to 10ish.

At 1000 plus horsepower the need for fuel mileage just goes out the window. Surprisingly for the additional hp the mileage does not go down that drastic.

Thanks for the question
Sincerely
Scott

·
Registered
54 Posts
Is trailer towing pretty much out the window with the higher horsepower tunes?
I am also curious if the fuel system is designed to run with E85 over the long run? I am concerned about compatibility of fuel pumps and fuel level sensors in particular, as well as fuel line materials due to the corrosive nature of the fuel. Street mileage with pure E85 should be considerably lower than gas fueled vehicles, no?

341 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is trailer towing pretty much out the window with the higher horsepower tunes?
I am also curious if the fuel system is designed to run with E85 over the long run? I am concerned about compatibility of fuel pumps and fuel level sensors in particular, as well as fuel line materials due to the corrosive nature of the fuel. Street mileage with pure E85 should be considerably lower than gas fueled vehicles, no?
Toynut very good inquisitive questions.

Towing as of now we would not really recommend we can tame the package down to accommodate for towing if you would like. What is it you would be towing? If you are just putting a small utility trailer with fuel tires and tools for drag week load it and have fun. If you have a motorcycle trailer or small pop up we can tame the tune down for that. If you want to haul a car or rather large boat or something of that nature we would not recommend that at all.

Fuel system's on these all stainless steel with the exception of the gas tank they will withstand the E85 no problem. They will last forever.

You will see a small loss in fuel mileage. Unfortunately these do not get the best mileage from the factory so even with the E85 and pullies you do not really lose a lot. Most guys see around 12 mpg that enjoy driving them our S1025 package with e85 usually nets mid 10's to 11.3 miles per gallon well worth the sacrifice.

Hope this helps you out.

Sincerely
Scott

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thank you for answering my questions, Scott.
I was just curious about the towing capabilities. I recall when you tuned my Explorer, you recommended that I restore the stock tune with the tuner box should I choose to tow anything heavy, or for a prolonged trip ( I have other vehicles for that). I know the Jeep will not allow us to quickly swap tunes, like the Ford trough the OBD port, so I was just curious as to max amount you would recommend with the highest state of tune. It should also be obvious that even a lightweight box trailer that acts as a large parachute should also be avoided.

341 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you for answering my questions, Scott.
I was just curious about the towing capabilities. I recall when you tuned my Explorer, you recommended that I restore the stock tune with the tuner box should I choose to tow anything heavy, or for a prolonged trip ( I have other vehicles for that). I know the Jeep will not allow us to quickly swap tunes, like the Ford trough the OBD port, so I was just curious as to max amount you would recommend with the highest state of tune. It should also be obvious that even a lightweight box trailer that acts as a large parachute should also be avoided.
Looks like you really enjoy your suv's. Thank you for the business on your Explorer Ecoboost those platforms have always been our specialty.

The TrackHawk is pretty much similar once tuned and upgraded your towing goes down and performance goes way up. True on the enclosed trailer acting like a giant parachute and should probably be avoided.

We hope to one day have a device we can do tunes through the OBD II port that would make things a lot easier. That way maybe you coud have a device like the My Calibrator that holds a couple of tunes that our customer's can switch out for whatever they may be doing.

Take care
Sincerely Scott

·
Registered
46 Posts
If your worried about towing your motor home you should have bought something else.Mid to bottom 10s in a 5400 lb SUV what more could you ask for? Iam going to hurt a lot of feelings.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts