Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All.. Just purchased my TrackHawk Yesterday ; White with Black Interior.. pretty much loaded...

First Drive was amazing..cant wait for 500 miles to pass...

Did get the 3 seasons though... I live in michigan so Ill need to deal with winter... Anyone recommend a winter wheel/tire option... I would prefer to just pop off the OEM's and put on Aftermarket knock offs and an appropriate winter tire..

Thanks!!

Sean from Novi MI

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
Congrats, looks just like mine. I don’t think you’ll notice any change at 500 miles though, that’s a misnomer. I didn’t when I passed 500, nor when I passed 1000 this week. I don’t know where that rumor started, but it sure got traction that’s for sure.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Congrats, looks just like mine. I don’t think you’ll notice any change at 500 miles though, that’s a misnomer. I didn’t when I passed 500, nor when I passed 1000 this week. I don’t know where that rumor started, but it sure got traction that’s for sure.
Yep... ran 0-60 in 3.5 before 500 miles (85+^F ambient temps) and 3.5 after 500 miles (little hotter ambient temps). WOT performance will not change after 500 miles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts