Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer just called me out of the blue asking if I wanted some good news. Said my Trackhawk is shipping out tomorrow, should be at rail yard by the 15th, and then however long it takes to get to them from there. Said I should be in it by the end of the month. Totally caught me off guard seeing I did Jeep chat on Monday and they said all the parts were in and it would be scheduled to be built very soon. Seems to me their system is lagging behind a little bit.

Down side is I get to drive to Minnesota to take delivery of it and trade in my current GC, then wait however long it takes for it to be shipped to S Florida. Good news is Jeep sent me an email yesterday with a coupon for $1750 off a new purchase, which specifically states is applicable towards a Trackhawk. I usually get those emails a week after I buy something so nice to be on the right end of something for once.

For reference, Jeep was ordered on 6-9-21 by the dealer as a dealer order and was moved to a sold order in my name on 8-18-21.

·
Registered
47 Posts
My dealer just called me out of the blue asking if I wanted some good news. Said my Trackhawk is shipping out tomorrow, should be at rail yard by the 15th, and then however long it takes to get to them from there. Said I should be in it by the end of the month. Totally caught me off guard seeing I did Jeep chat on Monday and they said all the parts were in and it would be scheduled to be built very soon. Seems to me their system is lagging behind a little bit.

Down side is I get to drive to Minnesota to take delivery of it and trade in my current GC, then wait however long it takes for it to be shipped to S Florida. Good news is Jeep sent me an email yesterday with a coupon for $1750 off a new purchase, which specifically states is applicable towards a Trackhawk. I usually get those emails a week after I buy something so nice to be on the right end of something for once.

For reference, Jeep was ordered on 6-9-21 by the dealer as a dealer order and was moved to a sold order in my name on 8-18-21.
Congrats.. How did you get coupon? I will be in same boat, expect flying to Iowa and driving back to Fl.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wish I knew how I got the coupon. Out of the blue Jeep sent it to me on Wednesday. Glad I didn't delete it thinking it was junk mail. Best part is it sounds like dealer is going to honor the additional $1250 bonus cash which is part of the offer, so $3000 off. Have been in commutation with another member on here whom is buying a Trackhawk from the same dealership that also got the same email, except his was $250 higher. I have a 2014 & 2019 Grand Cherokee that I bought new, not sure if that played a role?

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
I wanna buy a second hawk just so I can feel that excited feeling again that you have right now. Luckily for me I was driving down the road and saw a used one that had all the options I’d want.
My wife jokingly said well why don’t you just to buy. I brought it home 5 hours later.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice, this experience started off shitty with my local dealership screwing me over, hence buying one 1600 miles away. Wish I was getting one in the exact color and optioned the way I wanted, but beggers can't be choosey.

Reactions: RichardBigi

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wish I knew how I got the coupon. Out of the blue Jeep sent it to me on Wednesday. Glad I didn't delete it thinking it was junk mail. Best part is it sounds like dealer is going to honor the additional $1250 bonus cash which is part of the offer, so $3000 off. Have been in commutation with another member on here whom is buying a Trackhawk from the same dealership that also got the same email, except his was $250 higher. I have a 2014 & 2019 Grand Cherokee that I bought new, not sure if that played a role?
Thanks.. My wife just bought a 2021 Wrangler about 2 months ago, so I will be on the lookout for that email. I just got word two minutes ago I went to D1 status, so I might see it in 4 to 6 weeks!
CCC

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ccc,
When did you order?
Also, did you order a sunroof , i hear that causes delay.

i ordered on 7/27 but have no update yet

·
Registered
47 Posts
Crazy because in reality everyone wants one but most never use them. I use mine every chance I get. Sadly, not as much this summer as it was way too hot in UT. Congrats!
Well.. I'm currently in FL, so a bit hot here, though.. I have a few friends racing in a Triathlon in St. George this weekend... HOT temps....

·
Registered
1 Posts

Can you share any details on Jeep chat? I would like to get a status on my Trackhawk order outside what the dealer is saying. Did you do anything special to receive the coupon (who doesn't like $1,750.00 free money right)?

·
Registered
3 Posts
My TH ordered 4/30, finally went to KZ status this week (9/20 or 9/21) and I was able to access my window sticker yesterday (9/21). Any thoughts as to when I would expect to receive my TH in Oklahoma? I know there is a nationwide trucking shortage which is affecting availability of carriers once it arrives from the rail. Thank you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts