Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m in California on vacation rn (the drive from Houston was an absolute blast btw) but I just called renegade in Houston and paid for my build earlier today. Getting an upper pulley, green belt, 105 mm throttle body, Id 1300 injectors, jlt intake, ported blower, snout, and belly pan, and a 93 tune. I’m stoked to see what she will do. This is primarily my daily driver as I just sold my Zl1 last week and will alternate between the hawk and my C7 Z06. I don’t wanna go too crazy so ima leave it at this build (no plans for lower pulley or E85 although I know the capabilities with those mods. I’ll fill everyone interested in later once I’m back in Houston and she’s dropped off.

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
Bad ass you will love the extra power.
I will make some suggestion and of coarse they are just suggestions.
Get a CAI it makes the super charger sound insanely good.
skip the TB too too too too many people report the ruff idle and drive ability after Tuning the TB is not easy. I do not have one but just dealt with it on a SC Raptor when I heard the stories on TH I skipped the TB.
ported blower and snout but not going E85 or race fuel?
check out the Interchiller, that is probably the best mod I have done. the heat here CA kills HP after a few runs even on the street the Interchiller really helps with that huge. the kit also comes with SC spacer that acts as new gaskets ( people have issues with stock gaskets loosing boost this fixes that) and a thermal blanket.

just suggestions you are gonna love it no matter what. Who is porting for you? ask them if they had luck tuning with that TB

1 - 2 of 2 Posts