Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After searching the around the area WI, IL and MN I finally got my TH in the Granite Crystal with the Black Laguna leather. It’s fully loaded and I’m loving it! I was down at Ft McCoy WI when I got a call from the dealership saying they had it and they put it on hold for me until I made it back four days later.

As soon as the dealer here in MN said it was done deal, I put my deposit down on the GT Haus exhaust w/remote and ordered Eibach springs! Also tinted the windows. Ready to install the exhaust as soon as it’s in!

Then the issue with the springs came into play but they think they have an idea what’s going on so I’ll get it resolved once I get back from training.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Congrats on the new TH and welcome to the community! Glad to hear that you're pleased with it and already delving into aftermarket mods. How much do you plan on lowering it by?

·
Registered
76 Posts
As soon as the dealer here in MN said it was done deal, I put my deposit down on the GT Haus exhaust w/remote and ordered Eibach springs! Also tinted the windows. Ready to install the exhaust as soon as it’s in!
Please post a sound clip of the exhaust once install is complete. I'm very curious to hear what the GT Haus sounds like on the TH.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The installer didn’t disconnect the Speed Sensor harness when he dropped the rear suspension and it stretched the harness.

So the dealership has to replace the Speed Sensor harness and the installer is gonna be out about half of the charge I was charged for the installation of the springs.

It looks mean and rides better in my opinion.

It’s lowered almost an inch in the front and about 1.25” in the back.

I used the same Eibach springs for the Jeep SRT.

Eibach hasn’t made a kit for the Trackhawk yet. About 3 months away from what they told me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts