Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help needed, how do i get my keyfobs to move the **** seat to the saved position? I already have the “Personal Settings Linked to Key Fob — If Equipped” set to On. What am i missing? I just don’t know........

Thx, Scott

·
Registered
72 Posts
Disregard, i found my issue. The fob’s were never programmed as 1 & 2.
I would probably have banged my head on the wall myself on that - now I know to program the FOBs, lol.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Pressing the button on the door doesnt seem to be too taxing in any case!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm going to add a quick how to for this since it took me a few tries to get this right. There are some threads out there on other forums that I followed and they were off.

First off, you do not have to do the easy entry / exit option to make this work.

I found there are 2 steps after the instructions that make things stick. Here is what I did.

Get your memory for 1 and 2 set the way you want it.

Put everything in the first position you want to program. We will start with 1.

Exit and enter the car. Close the door and do not turn on the ignition. Leave it off.

Press 1, then S. The display on the center should say Profile 1 selected or something like that. When you see that, push the lock button on your key fob.

Now here is the part Jeep fails to mention. Open the door, close the door, and press lock again. Basically you are simulating getting out and locking up.

Now press unlock and you should see the display say something like profile 1 selected. That means you are good. If it does not show that, try again.

So now select memory 2 and go get the other key fob. Do the same as above except this time you press 2 then s. Worked like a charm for me.

Reactions: Djfired
1 - 7 of 7 Posts