Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have issues with the key fobs? Mine aren’t working to lock or unlock the doors. But when I put my hand on the door handle, it unlocks and the hawk starts, no problem. Did I accidentally turn something off?
thanks
Buddy

·
Registered
76 Posts
I would start by replacing the fob battery just to see if that solves the issue.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just weird that both stopped working. I was wondering if there was a way to turn them off that I inadvertently did! I will try a battery. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Batteries did the trick! Duh! Just weird that both went dead at the same time when I have never used the spare fob! Oh well, thanks guys. Condition corrected!
b
Buddy

Reactions: jimvanpatten

·
Registered
19 Posts
Batteries did the trick! Duh! Just weird that both went dead at the same time when I have never used the spare fob! Oh well, thanks guys. Condition corrected!
b
Buddy
it makes sense...those batteries have a 2-3 year life span no matter how much use.

·
Registered
229 Posts
The fob needs to be right up against the button (from what I hear)
TRUE. The small battery in the fob is not completely dead, that's why you need to push the button with the fob, so it's as close as possible. You can do it couple of times like this, but they made it like that so you can get to the closest store and replace the battery as soon as possible.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts