Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my friend is the service manager at the local Jeep dealership and I wanted to inform everyone that he just told me that the keys have now been made a recall. I guess too many trackhawks were affected.

·
Registered
411 Posts
QC mess right there. I assume this applies only to those who have engines that show up as "yellow" on the Performance Pages and/or Drive Modes? Mine is red, so I'm assuming I'm ok. It runs the advertised times, so I'm happy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
FYI, this is a real issue. I have had my Trackhawk since April and just found out my engine never goes red in any set up mode with the red key in my pocket. My max HP shows 362 and my 0-60 is 5.8 seconds. Jeep has really messed something up with these keys / ECU programming.

·
Registered
71 Posts
****, I would leave that thing at dealer...start a case with SRT ASAP...and get some answers. If you have not done so already.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Please take no offense but how did you not notice that your car was not making 700hp. With max hp of 362 and 0-60 in 5.8, I would have been at my dealer the first week of ownership.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts