Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I tried to race a Ferrari this morning. He was driving aggressive and damn it sounded good.by the time i got passed all the old ladys on their way to work and started to pull next to him he turned in for gas. LMAO. I dont even think he knew I was there. Bad ass car and the sound is amazing it would of been fun to get that kill.
Both the best and worst part about this thing for me. I get ZERO attention from the usual suspects in this thing... but if they know, they KNOW.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Both the best and worst part about this thing for me. I get ZERO attention from the usual suspects in this thing... but if they know, they KNOW.
I’ve had a few quick cars in my day and this truck just flat out strikes fear into the hearts of guys on the street from a dig like no other car/truck, even if they think it’s stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
A month ago, I was at a light when a decked out Mustang suddenly pulled right behind me. Like, tight behind me. Not sure where he came from. Sweet ride. Had these red lit up fangs on the fender, looked like a cobra. I was like ‘yeah - it’s on’.

At green, I went all out and catapulted forward. Looked behind, the Mustang didn’t even appear to have moved! I slowed my roll, rolled down the window and waved him up. He moved the left, came parallel, rolled down his windows and said ‘f**** no. I can’t compete with that!’

Haha!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Some of us older guys still look for street race challenges. And we know some old school tricks.

·
Super Moderator
1,870 Posts
Not trying to age bash, it’s just that you could tell that he was super proud of his ride and then to get spanked like that. I woulda been much happier if he’d been in his 20’s is all.

·
Super Moderator
1,109 Posts
Not trying to age bash, it’s just that you could tell that he was super proud of his ride and then to get spanked like that. I woulda been much happier if he’d been in his 20’s is all.
That actually makes sense. I get it and I am older not old but older lmao.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts