Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some fun Friday thru Saturday. Straight up 1/8th mile drag. NOT bracket. 3,500 feet altitude. I made the 8 fastest (“Pure stock class”) before eliminations. Included a Tesla P-100-D, Hellcat, Trackhawk with Livernois 1025 package, Audi R-8, another Audi (don’t know the model), Cadillac CTS, myself and one other I can’t remember. In eliminations, the R-8 (7.5 sec average) should have beat me (7.7 sec consistent) but he screwed up on the line. I got a good start with the other TH (he was low 7’s) but he got me at the end by a car length. Around 800HP versus near 1,100HP, no surprise. I did beat him by a nose in time trials before he tweaked the trans tune. He said his best 1/4 mile time to date was 10.1 sec. The TH took the Tesla by a half car length. The Hellcat didn’t show, so that gave me 3rd place. Long story, but I don’t see how the other TH with a Livernois 1025 or even me with an upper pulley could be considered pure stock, but apparently bolt-on’s were allowed by the techs, or they really didn’t know or care.

At any rate, had a great time and met a lot of nice people. Here’s a link to the event. http://www.kingmanrt66streetdrags.com/ Around 300 entries from bikes to rails. Two cars hit the wall. I’m told our TH’s were a big hit with the spectators. No more sleeper in this town. They should have pics and videos up soon. Now I have to resist the HP bug. Bob, if you’re on this forum, again, congrats!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts